Building and grounds
- State-of-the-art infrastructure built in an area of 5 to 7 acres.
- Two separate academic blocks for students in Pre-KG to UKG and classes 1to 12
- Open grounds for field games like hockey/football/cricket etc and other athletic games.
- Well equipped safe play areas, sandpits and indoor-games facilities
- Safe, clean and comfortable learning environment
- Spacious well lit and ventilated classrooms with ergonomic furniture
- Knowledge centre with an exhaustive collection of books
- Separate activity corner with art and craft materials, games and other learning materials.
- Well-equipped Science and Mathematics labs
Information and Communication Technology
- Technology enabled classrooms equipped with an interactive whiteboard, a computer and an LCD projector
- A central server which will be the repository of all curricular support materials and digitized content, 2D and 3D animations,mapped to the NCERT curriculum guidelines
- Internet and VSAT enabled classrooms, facilitating live and interactive sessions through satellite.