Vision: To nurture the spirit of inquiry and enhance the intellectual, ethical, emotional, physical and social potential of each learner.
The School will:
- Create a humane and caring environment conducive to the development of healthy self-esteem, sensitivity, compassion and tolerance
- Foster analytical, self-directed learning and the creative application of knowledge
- Encourage a sense of service and emphasise the moral rights and responsibilities of global citizenship
- Actively promote inclusiveness, teamwork, cooperation, diplomacy and effective communication.
Motto: Integrity, Compassion, Commitment
Infrastructure and facilities:
- Campus area of 3-5 acres
- Two separate academic blocks built in an area of 62000+ sq ft.
- Open grounds for field games like hockey/football/cricket etc and other athletic games.
- Each grade would have 3 sections with 30-40 students each.
- Teacher to student ratio of 1:28
- Bus service up to a radius of 10kms
- Modern and standardized furniture set up
Pre-school – U.K.G block
- Separate activity corner with art and craft materials, games and other learning equipments.
- To promote teamwork and cohesiveness, students are seated in groups of 4-6.
- Kindergarten block has dedicated courtyard and play area with specialized play equipment for children.
Standard I – Standard XII
- Each classroom will be equipped with white boards, AV projector, computer system and UPS
- Separate digital and resource library for students in the lower and higher sections
- Separate computer labs for primary and secondary sections
- Subject based clubs to develop and promote team cohesiveness and group work.
Proposed schools for 2011 intake